Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rekindling an old flame

The older I get the more I realise that life is, or should be, about pursuing the things we love and making sure we wring as much enjoyment as possible from our measly 8 decades (or whatever it should turn out to be) on this planet.

Hence this blog. I’ll be writing about all sorts of stuff that interests me, but I get the feeling that mostly it will be about my ongoing re-acquaintance with a long-neglected friend – the ocean. I can’t believe I let the relationship slip for as long as I have but it’s time to right old wrongs…

Oh and to give credit where it's due, the photo at the top of the page of that cracking beachie - an hour and a half's drive from my house - is not my own. I nicked it from Magic Seaweed, where it was uploaded by a user called 'fizzle'. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment